Payment & Refund
Following policy is applicable for all the products /services that are bought and/or paid for on www.nationalcollege.in.
- The fees should be paid in full to avail the product/service.
- Any revision in the course fees /subscription fees / any other fees will be at the discretion of National College and shall be updated on the website time to time.
- Fees paid for a specific programme are not transferable to any other programme.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Fees once paid shall not be adjusted with any other product /service availed subsequently at any National College centre.
- Courseware ,content and Fees may be changed at the discretion of National College.
All the communication in this regard should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
National College does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with National College under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help National College communicate with you about offers from National College and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- National College displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- National College does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- National College is not responsible for the information, you volunteer about yourself in the course of discussions in our forums, chat rooms, or other forms of publicly accessible interaction or information that you choose to make public in your member profile. As a member, you can view, correct or change your publicly available information at any time via your member profile page.
All rights of www.nationalcollege.in website are reserved with National College. No part or content of this website may be reproduced, replicated, distributed or transmitted in any form whatsoever or through any means, which includes printing, recording or other electronic methods or any other methods, as the case may be, without prior written permission from the administrator of this website. Users may download material from the website only for their own personal, non-commercial use.